Candle Care + Safety
Candle Care & Safety Tips
• Prior to your first and before every burn, trim your candle wick at least ¼ inch. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
• Keep your melted wax pool free of wick trimmings and any foreign item at all times.
• Only burn your candle on a stable, fire-resistant surface.
• Avoid placing your candles close to a vent to prevent uneven burn.
• Burn your candles between 3 – 4 hours at a time to help the candle burn evenly. Do not burn candles more than 4 hours.
• Your candle is ready for a replacement when there is 1/2″ of wax left in the candle jar.
• Do not leave a burning candle unattended around children or pets.
• Teach your children to be careful around open flames. Make sure they understand that candles are not toys, or something they can eat or drink.
• Never let your candle put you to sleep. Extinguish all candles before you go to sleep.
• Never place your candle jar close to flammable objects. Place your candle on a stable fire resistant surface.
• When you extinguish your candle, take a moment to ensure it is completely out before leaving the room.
• Follow every instruction printed on candle labels.